Saturday, October 06, 2012

Black Throated Thrush Twitch Oct. 6, 2012

Black-Throated Thrush Turdus atrogularis

Twitchin' Rainbow

then we got rained on....

Fair Isle knitting in action...
Hat by Elizabeth Riddiford.


Most of the views were quite distant and in tall grass, it was best to have a sight though some ones scope. I saw it sit on the fence for a few seconds... but later it was flushed and landed just behind me... I got a lucky click! & a second personal Black-Throated Thrush Tick.



Last night I got this photo of a Lesser Whitethroat... sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I like your 'Exclusively Fair Isle' hat, Jason.
    I hear it's seen plenty of good birds this autumn.
    Does it have the Magnolia Warbler on its tick list, too? Nice one!!

    Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How To Stop Snoring… [...]whenever that niche can be exciting to you, you can love this particular internet site[...]… https://twitchviral.com/

    ReplyDelete