|Fair Isle, Shetland, Scotland, UK.|
|Fair Isle's rustic and charming Kirk|
|The kids want to see Puffins!|
Puffin & Razorbill
- Every room available on Fair Isle has been rented, and deposits have come through from a bank in California.
- Both the Plane & the Good Shepherd Ferry have been completely booked for the 10 days, no charters will be made available.
- My own Auld Haa Guesthouse has been booked for "the family" and Liz, Henry & I are to leave for the duration and have been traded air-plane tickets and use of a posh flat in Barcelona for 2 weeks!
- I have been contacted by a personal chef, "Yes, bring your own macrobiotic, vegan or vegetarian food. I'll leave some Fair Isle Lamb in the freezer."
- They hope to show Puffins to their kids.
- Ornithologist & wildlife guide Dr. April J. First has been hired and will be used on thier disposal.
- I was asked how many seat are in the Kirk. also about Fair Isle Hall kitchen & tables facilities?
- The alias "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" the movie Brad & Angelina fell in love in, isn't that clever, even to 65 folks on remote Fair Isle.
|Auld Haa Guesthouse - Celebrity Getaway Destination?|