Saturday, October 11, 2014

Yellow









Being the final Sheep Hill or Hill Caa of the Autumn most of the sheep had been marked a week ago on the first go around. All the sheep staying on the hill have been marked with a spot of yellow spray after being dosed. For something different and fun I used the colour select feature on my camera. This feature shoots black & white images adding one other colour you select. I selected "Yellow". The colour is also seen in the boots and clothing, grey and yellow make a sort of green in the grass. The results are quite unique for me, and I have been taking photos of these events for 8 years now. I wonder which photo you like best? 










Yellow...



 Full Colour for Comparison...





Congratulations to Fair Isle's newest grandfather!
an all the Riddiford family everywhere. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment